Terms & Conditions
NO WARRANTY: PENRITH POSTERS LTD MAKES NO WARRANTIES, OF ANY KIND OR NATURE, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT ABILITY OR FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR USE.
1. Artwork: All artwork is printed as is – its as simple as that no exceptions we don’t check for spellings, grammar mistakes, bleeds or anything else. We take your artwork and print it to the size you ask for.
2. Delivery Pt1: All delivery timescales quoted are AFTER production. You know when production has been completed because you will get another email saying that your order is complete. The delivery countdown starts at that point, for a up to date estimation on our production times, please click HERE
3. Delivery Pt2: Whilst we appreciate in a lot of cases our customers are local to us, we are not set up to allow customer collections I am afraid.
4. Problems with quality: Problems can occur; there is no question there. If you are dis-satisfied in anyway, the first thing to do is to contact us. We are only human and can (and do make mistakes). Where it is our fault, we will put it right. If it turns out to be your fault (because the artwork wasn’t up to quality), we will work with you to try and resolve it to your satisfaction. For information on quality and artwork please see HERE
Access to this site:
You agree to use this site only for the lawful purposes described in more detail in the “Restrictions on Use” section below. You agree not to take any action that might compromise the security of the site, render the site inaccessible to others or otherwise cause damage to the site or the Content. You agree not to add to, subtract from, or otherwise modify the Content, or to attempt to access any Content that is not intended for you. You agree not to use the site in any manner that might interfere with the rights of third parties. To access this site or some of the resources it has to offer, you may be asked to provide certain registration details or other information. It is a condition of your use of this site that all the information you provide on this site will be correct, current, and complete. If PENRITH POSTERS LTD believes the information you provide is not correct, current, or complete, we have the right to refuse you access to this site or any of its resources, and to terminate or suspend your access at any time, without notice.
Restrictions on use:
The material and Content accessible from this site, and any other World Wide Web site owned, operated, licensed, or controlled by PENRITH POSTERS LTD is the proprietary information of PENRITH POSTERS LTD or the party that provided the Content to PENRITH POSTERS LTD, and PENRITH POSTERS LTD or the party that provided the Content to PENRITH POSTERS LTD retains all right, title, and interest in the Content. Accordingly, the Content may not be copied, distributed, republished, uploaded, posted, or transmitted in any way without the prior written consent of PENRITH POSTERS LTD, or unless authorized in writing elsewhere on our site, except that you may print out a copy of the Content solely for your personal use. You are prohibited from using any of the marks or logos appearing throughout the site without the express written permission of PENRITH POSTERS LTD.
This site and its Content are protected by U.K. and/or foreign copyright laws, and belong to the PENRITH POSTERS LTD or its partners, affiliates, contributors or third parties. The copyrights for the Content are owned by the PENRITH POSTERS LTD or other copyright owners who have authorized their use on this site. You may download and reprint Content for non-commercial, non-public, personal use only (If you are browsing this site as an employee or member of any business or organization, you may download and re-print Content only for educational or other non-commercial purposes within your business or organization, except as otherwise permitted by the PENRITH POSTERS LTD, for example in certain password-restricted areas of the site). You may not manipulate or alter in any way images or other Content on the site.
You understand that PENRITH POSTERS LTD cannot and does not guarantee or warrant that files available for downloading from the Internet will be free of viruses, worms, Trojan horses or other code that may manifest contaminating or destructive properties. You are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and checkpoints to satisfy your particular requirements for accuracy of data input and output, and for maintaining a means external to this site for the reconstruction of any lost data. PENRITH POSTERS LTD does not assume any responsibility or risk for your use of the Internet.
THE INFORMATION, PRODUCTS AND SERVICES OFFERED ON OR THROUGH THE SITE AND BY PENRITH POSTERS LTD AND ANY THIRD-PARTY SITES ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE PURSUANT TO APPLICABLE LAW, WE DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. WE DO NOT WARRANT THAT THE SITE OR ANY OF ITS FUNCTIONS WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT ANY PART OF THIS SITE, INCLUDING BULLETIN BOARDS, OR THE SERVERS THAT MAKE IT AVAILABLE, ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS.
WE DO NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE USE OR THE RESULTS OF THE USE OF THE SITE OR MATERIALS ON THIS SITE OR ON THIRD-PARTY SITES IN TERMS OF THEIR CORRECTNESS, ACCURACY, TIMELINESS, RELIABILITY OR OTHERWISE.
With Regards to Financial Content on The Site:
NEITHER PENRITH POSTERS LTD NOR ITS OWNERS, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, LICENSORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, CONTENT PROVIDERS AND AGENTS ARE FINANCIAL ADVISERS AND NOTHING CONTAINED ON THE SITE IS INTENDED TO BE OR TO BE CONSTRUED AS FINANCIAL ADVICE. PENRITH POSTERS LTD IS NOT AN INVESTMENT ADVISORY SERVICE, IS NOT AN INVESTMENT ADVISER, AND DOES NOT PROVIDE PERSONALIZED FINANCIAL ADVICE OR ACT AS A FINANCIAL ADVISOR. THE SITE EXISTS FOR EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY, AND THE MATERIALS AND INFORMATION CONTAINED HEREIN ARE FOR GENERAL INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY. THE EDUCATION AND INFORMATION PRESENTED HEREIN IS INTENDED FOR A GENERAL AUDIENCE AND DOES NOT PURPORT TO BE, NOR SHOULD IT BE CONSTRUED AS, SPECIFIC ADVICE TAILORED TO ANY INDIVIDUAL. YOU ARE ENCOURAGED TO DISCUSS ANY OPPORTUNITIES WITH YOUR ATTORNEY, ACCOUNTANT, FINANCIAL PROFESSIONAL OR OTHER ADVISOR.
Limitation on liability
PENRITH POSTERS LTD, its subsidiaries, affiliates, licensors, service providers, content providers, employees, agents, officers, and directors will not be liable for any incidental, direct, indirect, punitive, actual, consequential, special, exemplary, or other damages, including loss of revenue or income, pain and suffering, emotional distress, or similar damages, even if PENRITH POSTERS LTD has been advised of the possibility of such damages. In no event will the collective liability of PENRITH POSTERS LTD and its subsidiaries, affiliates, licensors, service providers, content providers, employees, agents, officers, and directors, to any party (regardless of the form of action, whether in contract, tort, or otherwise) exceed the greater of £100 or the amount you have paid to PENRITH POSTERS LTD for the applicable content, product or service out of which liability.
Information you provide
You may not post, send, submit, publish, or transmit in connection with this site any material that:
- You do not have the right to post, including proprietary material of any third party
- Advocates illegal activity or discusses an intent to commit an illegal act
- Is vulgar, obscene, pornographic, or indecent
- Does not pertain directly to this site
- Threatens or abuses others, libels, defames, invades privacy, stalks, is obscene, pornographic, racist, abusive, harassing, threatening or offensive
- Seeks to exploit or harm children by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable details or otherwise
- Infringes any intellectual property or other right of any entity or person, including violating anyone’s copyrights or trademarks or their rights of publicity
- Violates any law or may be considered to violate any law
- Impersonates or misrepresents your connection to any other entity or person or otherwise manipulates headers or identifiers to disguise the origin of the content
- Advertises any commercial endeavour (e.g., offering for sale products or services) or otherwise engages in any commercial activity (e.g., conducting raffles or contests, displaying sponsorship banners, and/or soliciting goods or services) except as may be specifically authorized on this site
- Solicits funds, advertisers or sponsors
- Includes programs which contain viruses, worms and/or Trojan horses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications
- Disrupts the normal flow of dialogue, causes a screen to scroll faster than other users are able to type, or otherwise act in a way which affects the ability of other people to engage in real time activities via this site
- Includes MP3 format files
- Amounts to a ‘pyramid’ or similar scheme
- Disobeys any policy or regulations established from time to time regarding use of this site or any networks connected to this site
- Contains hyper-links to other sites that contain content that falls within the descriptions set forth above
These terms are governed by English law. Any contract for the purchase of goods from this site and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with any such contract will be governed by English law. You and we both agree that the courts of England and Wales will have non-exclusive jurisdiction. However, if you are a resident in Northern Ireland you may also bring proceedings in Northern Ireland, and if you are a resident in Scotland you may also bring proceedings in Scotland. If any provision of this agreement shall be unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from this agreement and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
Class Action Waiver
You may only resolve disputes with us on an individual basis, and may not bring a claim as a plaintiff or a class member in a class, consolidated, or representative action. Class arbitrations, class actions, private attorney general actions, and consolidation with other arbitrations aren’t allowed. The arbitrator may not consolidate more than one person’s claims, and may not otherwise preside over any form of a class or representative proceeding or claims (such as a class action, consolidated action or private attorney general action) unless all relevant parties specifically agree to do so following initiation of the arbitration.
If any clause within the Terms of Service (other than the Class Action Waiver clause above) is found to be illegal or unenforceable, that clause will be severed from the Terms of Service, and the remainder of these Terms of Service will be given full force and effect. If the Class Action Waiver clause is found to be illegal or unenforceable, the dispute will be decided by a court.